Sponsored Link

Sponsored Link

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Remove password

Few days back I wish to remove the password from protected file. So, I started hunting for password removers for MS Excel in Google. I found a unique utility to quickly remove the password which I wanted to share with you all. The reason I am posting this here is there are many such utility available and few of them are paid as well. Also, I have already tested it by putting strong passwords.

Download Password remover Add-in

This utility is in the form of Add-in. So, click on the link below to follow the installation instruction.

How to install MS Excel add-ins

I would like to convey the special thanks to the developer. Kindly visit them as well

http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html

Kindly let us know your comments about your experience about using this add-ins. To receive more such add-ins, e-books and MS Excel updates subscribe to us via email

Disclaimer: This add-ins is not developed by me, nor I am anyway associated to the developer. To view developer site click here

We assure you knowledge, not SPAM!

1 comments:

niere said...

thank's for info...
I will try to download

Post a Comment